Free Pre-lunch Educational Seminar Information
Date – Wednesday 30th June 2010
Venue – Chester Racecourse
Time – 9.30 am for registration, tea and coffee, for a 10.00 am start.
Presenter – Will Kintish – Kintish
Topic – How to Spot Potential Business Opportunities when you go Networking
Asking the right questions when networking is the most important skill required. Once you feel comfortable working the room this session is all about what conversations to have.
You are looking for opportunities to do more business after the networking event. We give you the questions to ask and we show you how to start the follow up process.
The seminar after this gives you a step-by-step guide about what to say after you get that all- important agreement to call.
Word of mouth marketing
- What do you do?
- Understanding word-of mouth marketing
- How you help clients
How to create the right impression
- Be interested -v- being interesting
- Spotting the ‘ahaa’ moment
- Suggested guidelines for a conversation
Asking the pertinent business questions
- What questions to ask about the other person and their business
- Ask about the relationship with their existing advisors
- Six key words when asking questions
Spotting an opportunity
- Business cards etiquette
- Pest or persistent?
- How to move to the next stage
Places can only be allocated to people also attending the lunch.