Please join us at The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Hoole on Thursday 15th January for our wonderful event and seminar; where for this month we will bring together members and visitors from both our Chester and Warrington Groups !
Video can massively help you market your business, products and services better; so come along this month and discover what’s involved in making a great promotional video.
About the Presenters
National award winning director Richard Knew has been running a corporate video company for over 15 years. Richard and his team produce business videos for a wide range of clients from forward thinking small businesses through to multinationals.
Richard, a Fellow of the Institute of Videography has been a Business Network member for five years.
Joining Richard for a ‘cameo’ appearance is business growth specialist, Olivia Stefanino from ‘Be Your Own Guru’. Olivia will share ideas about the huge benefits of business video and also discuss her own recent experiences in producing a video with Richard!
- How video is set to become increasingly powerful in 2015.
- How the film maker’s mindset can help you develop a sales message that is far more powerful than an ‘elevator speech’ ever could be…
- How to prepare for and get the most out of your business video, including a brief guide to the production process.
- How SEO opportunities are easily generated through video, at no extra cost to you…
- How people find it much easier to recommend you when you have video
Plus Olivia Stefanino shares her ideas and experiences, including why thinking that video is a ‘cost’ rather than an ‘investment’ could be an expensive mistake …
To benefit from this enlightening seminar, please attend The Business Network Lunch Event on Thursday 15th January at The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel.