At 18 Gavin started work as a trainee valuer for a chartered surveyors based in central Manchester called Singletons. Gavin has worked also for Bridgfords and Mellar Braggins in South Manchester and worked in the South West of England for over 11 years in Bristol as part of a property development team and in Plymouth, for chartered surveyors called Miller & Company. Whilst in Plymouth Gavin set up his own property management company which he sold after 5 years to a larger company.
In this seminar you will learn
- What a surveyor is looking for when they value a property ?
- The most common property defects detected that can if corrected can add thousands to a valuation
- How Flat owners can extend their lease, or convert to freehold, thereby increasing value
- How valuations and surveys are critical when buying, selling, extending or building your own property
- Access to 2 website links, used by surveyors’ to gauge the current state and forecasted state of the property market within any particular region
Gavin will also answers any questions you have – so please feel free to send them in advance.