Louise Holmes from Oliver and Co & Carla Brown from Oakmere Wealth Management.
So – which are you? An Ostrich or Wise owl?
Are you burying your head in the sand or do you have full 360-degree vision about your future?
This month’s seminar will be a double header –
- Tackling the often ignored and yet thorny issue of Wills, and Lasting Powers of Attorney,
- An update on the latest changes in pensions and question packed to get you thinking!
Louise Holmes from Oliver and Co. will guide you through
- The reasons to make Wills & Lasting Powers of Attorney
- How to do so
- What happens if you don’t!
She will also share handy “quiz” to help attendees assess their LPA and Will status and they will learn what actions they can take.
Carla Brown from Oakmere Wealth Management will then help you learn about
- New state pension and pension freedoms,
- Retirement – I Wasn’t Expecting That! How much is enough to retire on?
- What do you expect retirement to look like?
- What age do you want to retire?
- Are you making the most of your pensions?
- How lifestyle financial planning can help you get the future you desire.
So – to join the info packed seminar please join us at our event on 18th January 2018 at The Double Tree by Hilton.
Simple press book, call us on 0844 310 1400 or simply email [email protected]