Free Pre-lunch Educational Seminar Information
Date – Thursday 22nd July 2010
Venue – Chester Racecourse
Time – 10.00 am for registration, tea and coffee, for a 10.30 am start.
Presenter – Maggie Ford – Spring Rites
Topic – Develop your Communication Skills with Voice and Speech Specialist and RADA Trained Maggie Ford
When you are presenting your business, or trying to make an impact at a Board meeting, does your voice let you down? Your throat dies up, you can’t seem to breathe properly, you are not sure that you can be heard – and anyway you think you sound very boring – help is at hand!
In this training session , Maggie will work on techniques that address the following:
- Banishing nervous tension with breathing techniques
- How to develop awareness and understanding of your body language
- Explore how physical tensions affect your voice – and your presenting ability..
- How to discover your resonance and improve articulation
- How to be an interesting, dynamic speaker.
Places can only be allocated to people also attending the lunch.