Do you spend far too long composing emails? Do your proposals truly sell what you can do for your clients? Would you like your email newsletters to drive more traffic to your website? Then this months seminar is not to be missed ! Please join us on Wednesday 12th February at The Chester Grosvenor Spa & Hotel and learn how to do more with the written word, in less time !
About the presenter
Claire Parker has 20 years’ experience in journalism, commercial copywriting, consumer and B2B PR. She runs GoodWord PR, a copywriting and content marketing agency based in Northwich, Cheshire.
For most people, the normal working day involves a fair chunk of writing – emails, social media updates, web content, reports and new client proposals to name but a few examples. In this digital age, we all need good writing skills.
This seminar will help delegates improve their writing skills so that they get their message across with greater impact, spending less time searching for the right words.
It will cover:
- How to write about yourself and your company/product/service in a more compelling way
- Writing more succinctly – how to use fewer words and have greater impact
- Writing headlines & sub-headings that leave an impression, even if your reader only scans your document/website
- A quick confidence-boosting review of grammar, punctuation and sentence construction
- Because Google likes websites that are kept up-to-date and that have links from relevant third party websites, we can also cover digital content creation. This section of the presentation will offer guidance on how to generate article ideas for blog posts, email newsletters and online PR coverage.
To benefit from this enlightening seminar please attend The Business Network Event on Wednesday 12th February at The Chester Grosvenor Spa & Hotel.